Construction and Mechanical Surveying
The Metalcare Group Inc. (Ft. McMurray) has become one of the fastest growing companies in Canada by delivering superior customer service and satisfaction to companies developing the oil fields resources. In order to continue to service our clientele at the highest level, we are proud and pleased to announce the addition of our Geomatics Division.
Geomatics, a relatively new scientific term, is the discipline of gathering, storing, processing, analysing and delivering spatial data and includes, but is not limited to, the fields of:
- Remote Sensing,
- Laser Scanning and
- Geographic Information Systems.
The Metalcare Group has made a significant investment to build this new division and acquire the latest in spatial technologies and experienced field/management personnel.
Utilizing GNSS (GPS), Conventional and 3D Laser Scanning technologies the Metalcare Geomatics Division offers the following survey services:
- Geodetic/Control Surveys
- New control, verification and monitoring of existing Control
- Site Calibrations and localizations for RTK and Machine Control Operations
- 3D Laser Scanning
- 3D reality data capture and modelling
- Topographic Surveys (pre-post construction)
- Civil/Earthworks Projects
- Roads, Pads, Volumes
- Concrete Foundations/Buildings Surveys
- Anchor bolts, Concrete foundations, Pile installation
- Structural Surveys
- Dimensional checks, Monitoring
- Underground Utility Locating and Positioning
- Pipe and cable locating (Certified)
- GIS Mapping
For all dispatch related communication, please contact us at 587-646-5789 or email@example.com