Confined Space Entry and Monitor is a one- day course. This training is to provide each individual with an understanding of what a Confined and Restricted space are, recognition of the hazards associated with confined and restricted spaces, implementing controls to reduce or eliminate the hazards and the duties of a Confined Space Monitor.
- The OSSA Regional Code of Practice requirements
- What a Confined Space and Restricted Space is
- The Training and competency requirements
- Recognition, evaluation and control of hazards and completing a hazard assessment
- Classification of Confined Space Levels
- Legislation requirements (Safety and Protection)
- Hazardous Substances and Energy (Isolation)
- Testing the Atmosphere
- Ventilation and Purging
- Neutralization and Inerting
- Entry Permit System
- Confined Space Monitor Responsibilities and Duties
- Emergency Response
- Personal Protective Equipment
Course starts at 8am. Participants who are late may be refused admission as will have to reschedule.
Duration: 7 hours
Participation Maximum: 20
Certification: Fusion Safety Ltd.
Expiry: 3 years